Daily Archives: March 1, 2017
Did you enjoy the visit to the A-MAZE-ZING Sunflower in Pangasinan? Many might be asking why it is such a craze right now and below are the top 5 reasons why I think we are all so amazed at the sunflower maze.
- First in the Country. The Amazing Sunflower of Allied Botanical Corporation is the first ever sunflower maze in the Philippines. We have sunflower farms especially in the north but this is the first time that a farm was transformed into a maze and eventually into a tourist destination. It first opened to the public last Feb. 17, 2017
- The Maze Is One of a Kind. No one in the country had ever developed a sunflower maze except that of Allied Botanical Corporation. Aside from almost 8,000 sunflowers, they also have other kinds of plants and vegetables growing within the farm area, harvested and being sold. The Sunflower maze is something new to most people and to the regular weekend wanderers. The idea is so cool that is why the farm is being visited by a lot of people every day.
- Accessible and near the Metropolis. Located at Brgy. C. Lichauco, Tayug, Pangasinan, the Sunflower maze farm is a 3 to 4-hour travel from Metro Manila. From Sta. Maria where the bus will drop you, a tricycle will be available to bring you directly to the farm. You can visit the place in a day tour or even have an afternoon side trip in Manaoag, Pangasinan.
- A Budget Friendly Destination. Since this is not so far from the metro, the fare is quite favorable. You can go and explore the farm under a budget of P1100. You can bring the whole family members without digging a hole in your pocket.
- Instagrammable Photos. The sunflower maze is superb in the photo. It will surely give every visitor Instagram-worthy photos and likable background perfect for their FB profile.
So what do think?
Have an amazing trip to the A-MAZE-ZING Sunflower 🙂